I love your concept of an open whiteboard. I like to use it as an organising board for all my tasks, interrests, web and local links.
Fortualy it takes way to long to get to my personal board.
I have my "personal board" link in my bookmark folder. So when i have an idea or addition i Click the link.
0. I changed from "google login" to "password login" some time ago for faster acces. (needed help from you for that change)
1. it opens the "new user login" so my password manager fails. (3 login fields/ email already in use)
2. i switch to "allready have an account" (is the same page url) and my password manager logs in.
3. Waiting, waiting (some photos are included in the board). "New functionality" appears. reading....
4. Board still loading, bar on top is full. Blank page? Zoom out, found, zoom in. were here.
5. What was the idea or item i wanted to add or edit 5 min ago?........ mmm make some tea...
6. Lets make a comment on the long login. :-P
I had great organising ideas with it like the "old pearltrees" concept, but after the first setup boards i have ceased to use it. For this reason.. (i use google keep for quick ideas now)
Could you speedup the login to personal board for use of idea dumping and organising?
Keep up the good work. Kind regards