Howdy! I am not sure if this should be an idea or a question but it would be great to have a search function that allowed searching by attribute (stickie color, size, etc.), shape attribute (star, etc.), etc.
So a few details to help
- Example jobs:
- generative ideation, using RTB to generate and organize ideas with tons of stickies along different conceptual dimensions
- organizing / mapping ideas: using RTB to organize different ideas around different categories inherent to each stickie (e.g. stickie color represents time; stickie size represents effort; organize these into 'delivery team' categories, and/or 'outcome type' categories.
- Example outcomes:
- increase the number of ways to organize stickies (by color, by size),
- decrease the amount of manual (stickie x stickie) work required (e.g. grab a bunch by type and move , or copy & paste)
- increase the number of visual dimensions which can be used for large grouping/. categorization (e.g. by color, type, size)
If this does exist, I will be very very happy, If not, please feel free to move to ideas. I really really like using RTB, and personally feel that some what to solve for this need will make RTB invaluable. Thanks for whatever attention you can give this.