We're currently looking into RtB as collaboration tool.
In general we found a lot of interesting features and a good usability.
One feature that we are missing though is the possibility of a "private mode, where individuals can create post-its while the other members cannot see the content of the post-it until they are revealed by the host or individual.
This would be helpful for following scenario:
Design Studio excercise
- Individuals have 3–5 Minutes time to create as many ideas as possible on their own.
- When the time is over, the ideas are presented to the other collaborators
- The others give feedback or ask questions to understand the idea better
- 2nd round of refinement / new ideas
- Afterwards dot voting for the best ideas
These ideas are normally created in "silent mode" and the other's don't see the results until revealed.
Maybe I've just overlooked that feature.
Thank you in advance