Managing Your Team
Set up by: Account admins
To get to the Settings page of your account click the gear icon next to the name of your team:
The settings button on your dashboard
Accounts on your profile page
Each account has 3 tabs:
• Settings - where you can manage general settings;
• Members - where you can invite and remove teammates;
• Billing information (available after the first payment) - where you can change billing and card information.
The Company account settings
Naming your Team
Name your team and set up its logo (.png is a preferable format but others are also supported). The logo helps quickly and easily find the team on the dashboard.
The Team plan settings
Changing the Size
The next section is your Plan limits. Here you can see the size of your team and the expiration date of your account. Here you can also add Day passes for your team. Please note that adding Day passes will require upgrading to the Company plan.
There are two ways to change your team's size:
1. Keep inviting new editors. If there are no vacant seats in your team, they will be added automatically.
2. Add more seats or remove vacant seats in Plan limits. Choose the new number of seats, click Renew Subscription and Confirm.
Decreasing the size of your team
If there are no card details saved in your account, the option to choose a new number of seats will be greyed out:
This user has not saved any card information on their account
In this case:
1. Click Renew Subscription.
2. You will be redirected to the payment page.
3. Set the new team size on the payment page.
4. Add your card and billing information and confirm the purchase of new seats.
Setting the Account Invitation Policies
1. Choose the signup mode for your team: Invitation-only or Discoverable and open to anyone with a certain domain (or Discoverable but requiring the approval of an admin). Find out more about managing team discovery and access.
This team is set to Invitation only. All new users require an email invitation from a team member.
2. Choose whether you want to allow other team members to invite new users or only team admins should have that option:
Team invitation rights
Managing the Members
Then you will move on to the Members section where you'll see the number of your team members and the option to invite more:
Members of your account
If you need to assign another team member admin rights, please click the number of your team members (you will be redirected to the Members tab), choose the three-dots menu in the required field and click Make Team Admin:
The admin can assign another team member admin rights
Enabling Account Integrations and Plugins
Here you can manage your account integrations and plugins. These are set for a specific account, that is why they are not shown on the Integrations page that lists the integrations associated with your profile. To learn how to connect a specific integration, for example, JIRA-cards, please look up the corresponding article.
There is more than a dozen plugins available in the section — to look up the ones you really need, enter some keywords in the search box. Here you can also allow all of your teammates to set up plugins for the team (simply toggle on the Allow non-admins to set up plugins option). To uninstall a plugin, hover the cursor over the Installed button and click Uninstall.
Account Plugins section
Deleting the Account
If you have an active subscription with the account that you intend to delete, please be sure to cancel it first.
Please go here for an instruction on how to delete an account.
This section can be found at the bottom of the Settings page.