Managing your Subscription
You can upgrade any trial account or Free account that you are a member of at any moment. Note that after the upgrade the payer becomes one of the account's administrators even if previously they did not have administrative rights.
Upgrading to the team plan
Available for: Free team plan
Set up by: account admin
1. Hit the blue Upgrade button in the right upper corner of the dashboard left from your profile pic.
2. After that, you will see a pop-up menu with the upgrade options. Choose Team plan and the team size. To confirm changes click Upgrade.
3. Double check the size of your team and choose billing interval. If you have a promo code for a discount click the button Apply a promo code.
4. Immediately after the purchase, your account will be upgraded and you will receive a payment receipt to your current email address. You will also be able to download the full invoice in your account settings.
Upgrading to the personal plan
A Personal account is extremely useful for freelancers, tutors or personal projects. If you create the Personal account, it will be a new account and not a direct upgrade to your team workspace.
1. Hit the blue Upgrade button in the right upper corner of the dashboard.
2. Scroll down the upgrade page and click Create personal account.
3. You will be redirected to a page with Personal account features description. Click Get premium to be redirected to the payment page. Make sure that you have selected appropriate billing type.
4. After creating the Personal account you can move your boards to the new personal workspace!
RealtimeBoard uses a system of recurring payments. Your credit card is automatically charged at the end of every subscription period (month or year). The charge takes place on the day when your monthly or annual subscription expires. If there are insufficient funds on your card at that moment, there will be more charge attempts in 1, 2 and 5 days. After that, if the charge doesn't take place, your subscription is canceled.
Switching from monthly to annual subscription
1. Go to the team or personal Settings > Billing information > Overview and choose Switch to yearly.
2. After that, you will be shown the details of your subscription and price. Change your card before making a payment if needed.
3. Double check the information on the pop-up window and hit Confirm.
Cancelling a subscription
If you need to pause your work for some time, feel free to cancel your paid subscription at any moment. To stop further renewals:
1. Go to your profile page, choose the Team or Personal account that you need to modify and click Billing.
2. Click Billing Information and find Overview section. When your subscription is active, you can click Cancel subscription.
After you cancel the subscription, you can use the paid features until the end of the paid period. When it's over, your boards are not deleted, instead, all the boards become available in view-only mode until you resubscribe.
If your company wishes to stop your Company plan subscription, please reach out your account executive for further assistance.