Connection Could not be Established
In some cases, the application may have troubles establishing the connection with our server due to network issues on your side. Please note that our app requires WebSocket connections.
To test if your network connection supports Websockets, please run the test on this website.
If the Websockets are identified, you'll see the following message:
If the result is different, it's most likely that there's something in your network that blocks WebSocket connections. If possible, please contact the network administrator and ask them to enable WebSocket connections on port 80, 443 and 443 SSL. They might be closed or filtered within your network. In order to establish a connection, these ports should be open for realtimeboard.com to access.
If you use a proxy that blocks WebSocket connections
If you use a proxy please ensure that you provide RealtimeBoard with a by-pass. The following specifications will help.
- The proxy server must support WebSocket connections (HTTP/2).
- WebSocket connections on port 80, 443 and 443 SSL should be enabled. They might be closed or filtered within your network. In order to establish a connection, these ports should be open for realtimeboard.com
- The timeout value on the proxy server should be prolonged. It is most likely that your system waits around 60-90 seconds to connect. It would be best to prolong it to 120-180 seconds.
- The proxy server should not truncate the request and response headers. Please check if the Upgrade and Connection headers are proxied by the client.
- The proxy HTTP version should be set as 1.1.
If the Websockets are identified correctly but there're still troubles establishing the connection, please contact us at email@example.com.