10 ways to add content
Say goodbye to endless email chains with weighty attachments. Map all the visual information in one board!
What can be uploaded on the board?
- Documents or Google Docs
- Post-its with text
- Web-pages and links with preview
- JIRA cards
Supported File Formats
jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, png, psd, pdf, csv, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, ods, odp and Google Drive documents.
30 MB — the maximum file size for locally uploaded files.
50 MB — the maximum file size for files uploaded from the web.
How can you quickly upload the content?
- Drag and drop files from your desktop
- Add texts and images from clipboard (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V or Cmd+C, Cmd+V)
- Add stickers from spreadsheets (Ctrl+C sells, Ctrl+V or Cmd+C, Cmd+V)
- Upload from the computer
- Upload via URL
- Capture a web page
- Upload documents, spreadsheets or images from the Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive.
- Upload video from Youtube or Vimeo
- Use Google Image Search
- Use Iconfinder
To choose the way you want to upload the content, click on the blue Insert button and see all the options in the menu.