My Board is Locked — What Should I Do?
Because a paid account or a trial license expired
When your paid subscription or Team trial expires, the boards get locked and the This board is view-only message shows up.
View-only mode notification for an expired Team
To start working on your content again, please choose one of two options:
- A Team admin renews the subscription to the Team plan. For a guide on how to do it, please see How to upgrade article.
- A Team admin downgrades to the Free plan. Free plan allows you to have up to 3 team members and create up to 3 boards.
After your subscription was downgraded to the Free or upgraded to the Personal Plan
As soon as your subscription type changes to the Free or Personal plan, the boards might get locked because account limitations were exceeded.
- there are more than 3 collaborators per board
- there are more than 3 collaborators on the board
- there are more than 3 boards in the Free team
Your content will be available for viewing only. To be able to edit it, you will be suggested:
to delete extra collaborators