RealtimeBoard is a browser application accessible on most of the modern devices.
You can work with all the functionality available in RealtimeBoard on the following device types:
- Tablet computer
- Graphic tablets (like Wacom)
- Mobile devices
Microsoft Surface Hub app is available here. It allows you to take advantage of all features available in RealtimeBoard.
The mobile app is available for download from Apple Store and Google Play. If your mobile does not meet the specifications for downloading the app, you can still access RealtimeBoard on supported browsers. The app includes the following features:
- create and view your RealtimeBoard boards on a mobile phone
- capture and organize your ideas on the go
- bring stickers from the wall to a board in a single photo
- share the boards and collaborate in real-time with your team
- upload pictures to the boards
- draw and annotate mockups, pictures or documents
- demo your projects on the phone
- read, add and resolve comments
- search for any content inside the boards
A stilus or a digital pen can be used for a better experience on touchscreen devices.