Team Plan Features
The full-featured Team plan helps organize collaboration within distributed teams of more than 5 people, and provides access to all the capabilities RealtimeBoard has to offer, such as:
- Unlimited number of boards
- Unlimited board participants (Editors from the team, Viewers and Commenters can be out of team)
- Guest commenters via shareable link
- Slack integration
- JIRA integration
- High-resolution board export without a watermark
- Manual board backup
- Screen sharing
- Voice and Video chat
- Custom templates
- Centralized billing
- Access rights management and other administrative capabilities
Once you upgrade your plan to a Team plan, you become a Team administrator. At the same time, you can be a member of other Teams. For more information about Team plan roles, you may read this article.
You can upgrade to a Team plan in your profile under Account settings if you already are a RealtimeBoard user, or here if you aren't. If you already have a Team and would like to create one more you can do it here by clicking Create your own Team.