Registration confirmation issues
To create an account with RealtimeBoard, take the steps from How to register article.
Sometimes new users can't finish registration because they can't find the confirmation email we send. Very often emails are blocked by mail server or get to the Spam folder.
If you haven't received a confirmation email, please, try the following solutions:
- Make sure there are no typos in the email you submitted.
- Check to see if your inbox is full. If it is full, you may need to delete some existing emails in order to receive new ones. After deleting emails, click Send it again to receive a registration email.
- Open your Spam folder and check to see if RealtimeBoard confirmation email is there.
- Gmail users: check Promotions and Updates folders. Sometimes RealtimeBoard confirmation email may get in there.
- AOL/CompuServe users: Make sure your Mail Controls are set to receive emails from the Internet. If you have Internet email blocked, please change your Mail Controls by entering Mail Controls on AOL or Compuserve. After that, get back to our registration form to resend your confirmation code.
- Wait up to 24 hours. Due to peculiarities of your mailing system, your email may not arrive instantly.
- Click Send it again on the confirmation page (you can do it up to 3 times). We will mail you a new code. Only the latest code we send is valid and can be used to confirm your registration.
If neither of the solutions help, please, contact RealtimeBoard Support team at email@example.com.