Capture web pages while in Chrome and save them into your RealtimeBoard library while putting in as little effort as possible. All you need to do to take a screenshot is click the extension’s icon in the Chrome toolbar and choose between three mode options: Visible area, Selected area, or Entire page.
How to install Extension for Chrome plugin
There are 3 simple ways how to add RealtimeBoard Extension for Chrome to your account.
1. Open a board and click on the + then click More tools and find RealtimeBoard Extension for Chrome. Click Install and plugin will be installed on your account.
More tools button
2. Open your Team settings and scroll down to the Plugins section. Click Install and plugin will be installed on your account.
RealtimeBoard Extension for Chrome in the Plugin section
3. Open a RealtimeBoard Chrome Extension page. Click Get and choose the account.
How to install RealtimeBoard Extension to your Google Chrome
Click on the + button on the Toolbar and choose From Chrome Extension.
From Chrome Extension window
Click here will redirect you to the Chrome Web Store where you will be able to add the extension to your browser.
Using the extension
Now whenever you want to save a screenshot straight to your library in RealtimeBoard, click the extension icon in the top right-hand corner of the Chrome window and choose the area you want to save as a screenshot:
Sending screenshots directly to RealtimeBoard
If you come across an image that you would like to access later in your RealtimeBoard library, all you need to do is right-click the image and choose to Grab the image to RealtimeBoard.
When you're ready to put the saved images or web pages to work, click the + on the Toolbar and choose From Chrome Extension.
It opens a gallery of saved images and web pages, so just click or drag the ones you need and drop them on your board.
Adding the images saved in your personal gallery
Please note that you can leverage the RealtimeBoard extension for Chrome to its full potential if:
1. You're logged into your RealtimeBoard account (you can always tell you're signed in if the extension icon is active).
2. After installing the extension, you refresh the board web pages if they're open (only needed once).
3. The default Adobe Flash Player plugin is enabled.